The Toolkit is a portable hard drive containing fully synced indexers and full-nodes. It contains all the open source infrastructure needed by web and mobile developers to build modern apps capable of interacting directly with the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.
- 4 TB, USB 3.0, Portable Hard Drive
- Fully-synced full nodes and indexers for both mainnet and testnet.
- Diversified indexers to prevent platform risk
- Only uses open source software licensed for commercial use.
- Docker containers for easy deployment and customization.
- Cost: $200 USD
What's on the disk?
The disk contains the following Bitcoin Cash infrastructure. Full nodes and indexers are synced and backed up every two weeks, allowing for minmal time spent synchronizating after you recieve it. Links below are to the GitHub repositories. Each repository contains the Docker container or node.js software installed on the disk, used to run each layer of the stack.
- ABC - The original BCH implimentation client that started Bitcoin Cash.
- Bitcore Node - Maintained by Bitpay, this is a rebranded version of Insight API. Written in Typescript, uses MongoDB.
- Blockbook - Maintained by Trezor. This is the same API used by their wallet hardware. Written in Go.
- SLPDB - Written in Typescript and uses MongoDB. Indexes and validates SLP token transactions.
- Insight API - An older, forked version of Bitcore Node used by rest.bitcoin.com and BITBOX.
- rest.bitcoin.com - Written in Typescript. The original REST API allowing web and mobile apps to interface with the BCH blockchain. Developed and managed by Bitcoin.com.
BCH JS Libraries
Example BCH Applications
- tip-bch - Tipping management app. Easily fund QR codes to give paper or digitial 'tips'. Tipped funds can be recalled if they are not claimed. A risk-free way to on-board the crypto-curious.
REST API In A Box
Need a plug-and-play solution? This mini-pc is preconfigured to run all of the above infrastructure. Plug in power and an ethernet cable. That's all you need! No setup required. Specs on the PC:
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Processor: Quad-core Intel i3
- Memory: 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- Drive: 120GB SSD internal, 4TB external
- All infrustrcture starts at boot. All available over TCP ports listed here
- Cost: $1,500 USD